Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm not saying your FAT!!!

Last night I was helping my kids get ready for bed and I had taken my shirt off and I just had on my tank top that was underneath. Just a side note: I have been trying to loose weight lately and have lost about 5 lbs so my pants were falling down around my hips as I kept bending down to help them pick up the room. Anyway my daughter, who likes to be know as "The Princess", say's to me "MOM, your tummy is getting big again, you have another baby in your tummy!" And then My little Man chimes in and says "Mom you really need to get new pants, your tummy is too BIG for those ones, they won't even come all the way up on your stomach." I replied by telling him that it hurt my feelings when he said things like that. And his response was "MOM, I'm NOT saying your fat cause that would be rude, I'm just saying your tummy is REALLY big!" I'm not going to lie to you, I went to my room and Cried. It hurts when your babies, who used to think you were beautiful and perfect, start to notice your weight problem. Like the time when he asked me why I was fatter than the other moms. So today I am going to laugh at myself, and at his comment, and I am going to be even more determined and dedicated in my weight loss efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment